Whinnypeg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

+3
Prince Bluelolz III
Canyum
Verzi
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Tue May 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:Are you using a tablet with Sai?, because that makes it insanely fast with the correct brush and settings, if you have photoshop, you can always use the pen tool (though Illustrator is better at that, because it has more line manipulating tools), but I warn you, if you're not used to it, you'll take AGES to finish something, but if you're using a mouse it's your best bet.

But of course, shading something like this one I made:

Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related. - Page 3 Sketch10

Is really difficult with just a mouse, that's why I have to leap on a bamboo soon...

Oh, I've got a tablet and SAI, and it's fine sometimes. Sometimes however it just does't work for me. And yeah, the pen tool on Photoshop sucks. I've tried it and I can't do it.
Shading with a mouse is really hard, I know that from before I got my tablet.
Heh... I luckily managed to get two Bamboos for the price of one. There was a shipping error or something and they sent me two instead of one, so I got one at my dad's and one at my mom's, so I can draw wherever. Though drawing at my dad's is hard due to a lack of space and time.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Tue May 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:With this I finally finished this project, took me around 3 months (sorry for that) I'll just wait for Canyum to be available so I can wrap the rest of the things that he's missing...

Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related. - Page 3 Vi210

Dulset isn't pleased because her face is being obstructed, lol.

Have a nice rest of the week comrades, I'll be hiding getting one pf my personal projects ready

Heeeeell, that's pretty darned grand! Have fun with your personal project!
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 am

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:
Prince Bluelolz III wrote:With this I finally finished this project, took me around 3 months (sorry for that) I'll just wait for Canyum to be available so I can wrap the rest of the things that he's missing...

Have a nice rest of the week comrades, I'll be hiding getting one pf my personal projects ready

Heeeeell, that's pretty darned grand! Have fun with your personal project!

Thanks, and I'll be sticking around here anyway...

And you lucky boy, two tablets?! I die a little inside everytime I use this laptop to make something, tablets being expensive as hell here doesn't help matters any better.

Anyone know where Canyum is? haven't seen him on skype since last week, I'll check steam later anyway...

And because I didn't post anything whinnypeg related before, Have missy
Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related. - Page 3 Missy210
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Verzi Thu May 24, 2012 5:13 am

Why, this is excellent! And I love Dulset's expression! Good work.
Verzi
Verzi

http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 am

Got a break, Today is Cayum's birthday, so I made something for him this morning, here is the colored version

Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related. - Page 3 Earbud11
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Verzi Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Here's my gift for Canyum. A little late due to computer troubles.
Spoiler:
Hmm gotta stop drawing so big.
Verzi
Verzi

http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum