Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Spoiler:
Finished it. Would like some feedback.
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am

Verzi wrote:
Spoiler:
Finished it. Would like some feedback.

It's looking pretty good, but make the smoke darker, because I thought it was just shading at first.
avatar
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Heart of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:
Verzi wrote:
Spoiler:
Finished it. Would like some feedback.

It's looking pretty good, but make the smoke darker, because I thought it was just shading at first.
Thanks! How's this look? (Oh and it kinda cuts off the picture so you might have to click on it to see a full view. Guess I just make em too big haha)

Spoiler:
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  dXrandomXb on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 am

Verzi wrote:
Spoiler:
Finished it. Would like some feedback.

I feel kinda bad for critiquing, since I don't draw (very well) and am not really one to pass judgement.
But... Promontory in the window looks kinda flat. Like there's no depth.
avatar
dXrandomXb

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 am

Verzi wrote:
Spoiler:
Finished it. Would like some feedback.

For flat colors it's okay by now.

On the other side of things I agree with coffee, the Prom in the train looks a little flat, I know you don't shade so you can add depth maybe by moving the inclination of the line inside the wagon or rotating prom to look
a little more ahead, adjusting the direction of his body, so you can see both of his eyes and the front of his body.

Anyway that's just my idea, you're free to do what you think is best.

Cheers.
avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:
Verzi wrote:
Spoiler:
Finished it. Would like some feedback.

For flat colors it's okay by now.

On the other side of things I agree with coffee, the Prom in the train looks a little flat, I know you don't shade so you can add depth maybe by moving the inclination of the line inside the wagon or rotating prom to look
a little more ahead, adjusting the direction of his body, so you can see both of his eyes and the front of his body.

Anyway that's just my idea, you're free to do what you think is best.

Cheers.
Yep, I'll get on that. Thanks everyone for the critique! I'll give it my best Very Happy
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:57 pm

This is surprisingly annoying. Does this look better?

avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Added shadowing and think I solved the cardboard cutout crisis! OH, and I added the hair from the front. Click on the image for the full view.

Spoiler:
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  dXrandomXb on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 am

Verzi wrote:Added shadowing and think I solved the cardboard cutout crisis! OH, and I added the hair from the front. Click on the image for the full view.

Spoiler:

Yes, that looks much better!
avatar
dXrandomXb

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 am

Full version is here. Also easier on the eyes, in my opinion.

http://verzi-9.deviantart.com/#/d4wgtr4
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 am

avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 am

Hey, did you say, PONIES!!!!!!!!!!

avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Sat May 12, 2012 12:14 am


OF COURSE NOT. THAT'D BE BARBARIC.
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 am

Spoiler:
Weird black background. Better here! http://verzi-9.deviantart.com/#/d4zds2i
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Sat May 12, 2012 2:51 am




Oh, I thought you said ponies....
avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Sat May 12, 2012 5:12 am

avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Sat May 12, 2012 7:34 am



Dulset is pleased with Verzi's tasty drawings
avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Verzi on Sat May 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:

Dulset is pleased with Verzi's tasty drawings
SO CUTE *dies*
avatar
Verzi

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 26
Location : California

View user profile http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker on Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 am

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:

Dulset is pleased with Verzi's tasty drawings

Maan, I can't wait until it's all done. It'll be grand!
avatar
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Heart of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Fri May 18, 2012 10:06 am

While I was at work, I managed to sneak my sketchbook and finished my last drawing for this thing, It's obviously a basic draft, everything else I plan to add digitally (like cropping too). I used the scanner here at work lol.





Not seen here is Canyum, whom I'll have to pleasure of adding later making a YEAHHH!!!!!!!! pose
avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker on Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 am

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:While I was at work, I managed to sneak my sketchbook and finished my last drawing for this thing, It's obviously a basic draft, everything else I plan to add digitally (like cropping too). I used the scanner here at work lol.





Not seen here is Canyum, whom I'll have to pleasure of adding later making a YEAHHH!!!!!!!! pose

That's looking pretty darned good! I'm loving it! Can't wait to see it finished. May I ask what you use to digitally colour and stuff?
avatar
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Heart of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Mon May 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:
Prince Bluelolz III wrote:While I was at work, I managed to sneak my sketchbook and finished my last drawing for this thing, It's obviously a basic draft, everything else I plan to add digitally (like cropping too). I used the scanner here at work lol.





Not seen here is Canyum, whom I'll have to pleasure of adding later making a YEAHHH!!!!!!!! pose

That's looking pretty darned good! I'm loving it! Can't wait to see it finished. May I ask what you use to digitally colour and stuff?

Adobe Illustrator Cs5, darn good program, got it as a gift from my friend (BFF), I also use photoshop for cropping and resizing purposes
avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker on Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:
Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:
Prince Bluelolz III wrote:While I was at work, I managed to sneak my sketchbook and finished my last drawing for this thing, It's obviously a basic draft, everything else I plan to add digitally (like cropping too). I used the scanner here at work lol.





Not seen here is Canyum, whom I'll have to pleasure of adding later making a YEAHHH!!!!!!!! pose

That's looking pretty darned good! I'm loving it! Can't wait to see it finished. May I ask what you use to digitally colour and stuff?

Adobe Illustrator Cs5, darn good program, got it as a gift from my friend (BFF), I also use photoshop for cropping and resizing purposes

Ah, I've only got Photoshop and Paint Tool SAI. Take aaages to draw over the lines of the drawing you've just done. Might try and get Illustrator or something soon. Depends.
avatar
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Heart of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 am

Are you using a tablet with Sai?, because that makes it insanely fast with the correct brush and settings, if you have photoshop, you can always use the pen tool (though Illustrator is better at that, because it has more line manipulating tools), but I warn you, if you're not used to it, you'll take AGES to finish something, but if you're using a mouse it's your best bet.

But of course, shading something like this one I made:



Is really difficult with just a mouse, that's why I have to leap on a bamboo soon...
avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Prince Bluelolz III on Tue May 22, 2012 6:31 am

With this I finally finished this project, took me around 3 months (sorry for that) I'll just wait for Canyum to be available so I can wrap the rest of the things that he's missing...



Dulset isn't pleased because her face is being obstructed, lol.

Have a nice rest of the week comrades, I'll be hiding getting one pf my personal projects ready
avatar
Prince Bluelolz III

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

View user profile http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping my stuff that's Whinnypeg related.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum