Whinnypeg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions!

+14
dXrandomXb
Darkly
Mori
CookieCream
TunerSymphon
PiercingSight
Lord CoffeeSpanker
RoyalLoyal
Keboponda
Canyum
Verzi
Pinkemon
Fingerthing
Mellowbloom
18 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post  Mellowbloom Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 am

If you're new to Whinnypeg or just this forum, feel free to introduce yourself here!

~Mellow
Mellowbloom
Mellowbloom
Admin

https://whinnypeg.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post  Fingerthing Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Introductions! 130856000524
Fingerthing
Fingerthing

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkemon Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am

Sup. I'm Pinkemon.

I'm an 18-year-old from the Netherlands who has a thing for videogames and cartoons(both western and japanese, though mostly japanese) I'm planning to work in the videogame industry. Its probably gonna be tough, but I wanna go for it anyway. I sometimes draw a little and write stories, but I don't find myself good at doing it.

For Whinnypeg I play as Caramel Swirl the ice cream pony.
I've had her for quite a long time now, but I barely ever RPed with her. Even now she doesn't get much action, but its no big deal or anything.

Last edited by Pinkemon on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Pinkemon
Pinkemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Verzi Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 am

So I think Canyum is nudging me to add something on here. Hello, my name is Verzi and I do art and art related things. Here's something I recently did for green-o
Spoiler:

Last edited by Verzi on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Verzi
Verzi

http://verzi-9.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canyum Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:45 am

Spoiler:

You might want to spoiler that before putting it as part of your post.

I downvoted your post accidentally, sorry buddy!

And for those who are yet to know who I am: I'm kind of the one got the ball rolling in here, I am not, and will never be Earbud (leave that to his Voice Actor), but I am for a fact, the one who writes the scripts and the one who tries and gets everyone together.

To everybody that's already a part of the team, welcome! And to those who are yet to join us in our voyage of comedy, drama, and "LOUDNESS", I want to welcome you as well! Hope we can get to know each other, have fun and talk about why Iron stallion is awesome.

I feel very happy to have you all in here! LET'S PARTY!
Canyum
Canyum

http://whinnypeg.wikispaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Keboponda Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 am

Hey there, my name's Keboponda.
I make some art for Whinnypeg and also draw requests when I get a spare moment.

And when I'm not drawing I play the videa.
Keboponda
Keboponda

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Hi!

Post  RoyalLoyal Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 am

Hello! I’m RoyalLoyal, or as Canyum calls me, Lady. I’ll be working as Missy’s writer in script and with everyone, and assisting Canyum in addition. It’s a pleasure to meet you all! I enjoy writing, reading, learning and cross-stitching. I’m currently learning how to cook and over the summer how to bartend.

I should get my avatar soon...

EDIT: Avatar is made. Thank you, Kebo! You're a dear <3

Last edited by RoyalLoyal on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
RoyalLoyal
RoyalLoyal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 am

Name's Lord Coffee-Spanker of Teaton, though most people just call me Lord or Teaton. I play the role of Veritas Fidel, the co-owner of the Sable Seapony (who is yet to be introduced into Whinnypeg.) I compose music and themes for Whinnypeg, though I honestly don't know why you still let me... I also do drawings from time to time when the mood hits me or if I have the image right there.
I enjoy composing and plan on trying to make that my career (no guarentees there) and I also enjoy drawing, gaming (a tad too much) and reading (also quite a bit.) I also love to perform, and over the recent months have gotten quite busy with this, but that may be getting put on hold with exams coming up. Oh, and I can overthink things looooooads, so this is kinda why this post is mahoosive.
Yeah, sorry about that.
Aaaaaand thare we go, I guess.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  PiercingSight Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 am

PiercingSight here.

I play as Ruby, a traveller who loves to explore towns and cultures. She plays the ocarina. She has a very upbeat and perky attitude, and is quick as a whip. She has the tendency to spout sage advice at the most unexpected of times, despite her lightheartedness. She's just visiting Whinnypeg at the moment and won't be there long.

About me: I do... well a lot, graphics design, programming, website design, music, and more. Though, I've been rather busy recently with personal work, which makes me somewhat glad about Whinnypeg's pace. I won't be here long myself as I leave in late April for 2 years. So I'm trying to make the best of it while I can.
PiercingSight
PiercingSight

Back to top Go down

Post  TunerSymphon Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am

Heya, it's TunerSymphon!

I'm kind of one of those background members (I should be involved more). I don't have an active character in the project, but if I do eventually, then I'll, of course, be Tuner Symphon.

As of now, I do a few things on here. I make the occasional small animation (I should get to work on that one I have to do...), drawings, and I also do some music. So far, I've done Canyum's animation of using the vocal boost spell, the music for the avalanche scene in episode 2, and just finished the intro and credit song. So... Yeah! See me around here a bit~
TunerSymphon
TunerSymphon

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieCream Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 pm

CookieCream here! I play as Cookie Cream (obviously) I just joined a while ago, but I'm excited to really get into roleplaying!
You can call me Marie, or Autumn. I go by both. Or Cookie.

Cookie Cream is a earthpony from cloudsdale. She learn't everything about baking from her Peach orchard picking mother. One day cookie decided cloudsdale wasn't for her so she moved to greener pastures. She currently owns a Cafe in town called the "Cookie Cafe" that specializes in pastries and hot beverages. Cookie loves a good joke, especially the bad ones, but sometimes she loses track of herself, being disorganized and somewhat lazy. But she is always a friendly face, and always there for her friends.

Anyway, about me. I love cooking, have a part time job at a Pub. I love creating new stories and characters and am somewhat lazy like cookie. Also, i'm Canadian. =D
CookieCream
CookieCream

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Umm Mori here. I'll be doing the voice of Misura Missy Modal. And because I have nothing to say, I might as well post things about me:
I'm 19.
I can English, Spanish and Swedish.
I'm currently studying theater which makes me a rookie actress. (Fun fact: My first big role was Chuck Norris)
I like to draw and I've drawn many comics.
I have a tattoo and will be getting another one soon.
I love video games, manga and anime.
I have a cat.
I hate feet.

It's also good to point out that I'm very shy so I'm not the one who says hi until the other does. Also, I live in Sweden so the clock is very different which means I'm sleeping when most of you are awake... Though I stay awake anyways. So yeah, if anything, I'm here... in front of my laptop...
Mori
Mori

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Indtroduction

Post  Darkly Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:58 am

Hi. My name's Darkly.
I play one of the side characters in the Whinnypeg series, Obscurus "Darkly" Automata.

I've been around since the near beginning of this project, and I must say it's grown nicely over time.
Darkly
Darkly

Back to top Go down

Post  dXrandomXb Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Greetings, everyone! I'm Brandon, but I like going by "Random" on the internet, as is in my title. I am the voice actor for Promontory Jupiter Pacific. Very happy to be a part of the project, and look forward to working with everyone!
dXrandomXb
dXrandomXb

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Heeeello!

I am Bluelolz, or you can call me Alex or Miroslav, It's my pleasure to be here, I am an artist, I've been mostly silent because I'm currently working with Canyum and Co to make something big.

I've done some art for the episodes, but I've also made some for the front pages, I'm not a roleplayer, don't really have the time, but if anyone needs something, don't hesitate to tell me, I would be delighted to help anywhere I can.

I hope I can meet everyone here after I finish all of my work, see of I can get more involved here.

Also, I'm a geologist, don't know how that helps, but the more you know!
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:Heeeello!

I am Bluelolz, or you can call me Alex or Miroslav, It's my pleasure to be here, I am an artist, I've been mostly silent because I'm currently working with Canyum and Co to make something big.

I've done some art for the episodes, but I've also made some for the front pages, I'm not a roleplayer, don't really have the time, but if anyone needs something, don't hesitate to tell me, I would be delighted to help anywhere I can.

I hope I can meet everyone here after I finish all of my work, see of I can get more involved here.

Also, I'm a geologist, don't know how that helps, but the more you know!

Geologist... That's cool. Just saying.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fingerthing Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Fingerthing wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ehem
I suppose I should do a more proper introduction.

Name's Fingerthing, and I've been sitting on this rusty can since it came fresh outa' harbour. It's gone through a lot this past year (almost sank in December!) but it's looking stronger then ever. I'm part of the roleplaying division, and on some rare occasions help edit the episodes. Although, since I play a villain, I'm rarely writing for an episode, and I can't be arsed to make a new OC to participate in the side-stories.

I like Vidya Gaems and books. And pancakes. Pancakes are great. Pancakes are awesome. Pancakes are sexy.
Wait, what?
Fingerthing
Fingerthing

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 am

Fingerthing wrote:
Fingerthing wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ehem

Name's Fingerthing, and I've been sitting on this rusty can since it came fresh outa' harbour. It's gone through a lot this past year (almost sank in December!) but it's looking stronger then ever. I'm part of the roleplaying division, and on some rare occasions help edit the episodes. Although, since I play a villain, I'm rarely writing for an episode, and I can't be arsed to make a new OC to participate in the side-stories.

I like Vidya Gaems and books. And pancakes. Pancakes are great. Pancakes are awesome. Pancakes are sexy.
Wait, what?

Someone say... pancakes?
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Hello there!

Post  LTD Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 pm

My name is LTD, or Corporal Video. I absolutely love making art and art accessories.

I just joined in, so there won't be much outta me for a little bit until I get comfortable with everyone. Also, I am a Roleplayer; or will be soon, anyway.

I might become a Panel Artist sometime in the future, and would love to get to know all of the other artists aboard this team.

LTD
LTD

Back to top Go down

Post  LTD Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:
Fingerthing wrote:

Ehem

Wait, what?

Someone say... pancakes?

Pancakes!!! Introductions! Img11
LTD
LTD

Back to top Go down

Post  Glory_M0J8 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:04 am

Heyo, I used to play the side character Glory, but as of late I've been far too busy to roleplay. Maybe once everything's all sorted out, I'll get back into Whinnypeg, but for now, Glory's out of town.
Glory_M0J8
Glory_M0J8

Back to top Go down

Post  Amona Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:25 pm

CookieCream wrote:Also, i'm Canadian. =D
A fellow Canadian, eh? Mind if I ask what Province/City? (Truro, Nova Scotia, myself.)
Amona
Amona

http://ponamona.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum