Whinnypeg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but...

+3
Prince Bluelolz III
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Snow Globe
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Empty Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but...

Post  Snow Globe Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 pm

I want everyone to know I still exist and wish to return to the Whinnypeg projects as soon as I can. Life is too stressful for me right now to think about how and when we'll get to the next piece. Even if it's not relevant to my real life stresses, I still stress about it. I've tried to think about it without stressing but when I do my heart pounds and I get nauseous. I haven't even been making art or anything like that lately either because that also causes me similar physical symptoms.

I spend most of my time job searching and caring for my grandmother who has mild hysteria and several other health issues. I still can't afford college and more of my IRL friends are graduating every month it seems, which only makes me feel worse about it. I also have been feeling extra lonely since I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years about a month or two ago. So to release my pent up stresses I have been spending the little time I have free playing games but that's still leaving me lonely.

This leads me to what this thread actually is. This thread will be my way to talk to you all without thinking about Whinnypeg until some unknown date when my life seems to be nicer to me.

Things that are off limits for this thread are as follows...
- My past relationships
- My job searching
- My education
- My art
- Whinnypeg updates
- Unhappy things
- Scary things

Things that are encouraged in this thread are...
- Funny and silly things
- Video Games
- Cute/adorable things
- Pretty/beautiful things
- People I haven't met yet

Chances are I'll reply to this thread every day or every other day. I do miss the lot of you and I do want to talk to you, but I seriously need to keep away from the Whinnypeg project for now lest I develop even worse stress issues.

And now I'm returning to bed because spending 2 hours crying about this and making this thread was exhausting after the day I had... I hope this gets replies... ><
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Empty Re: Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but...

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Thu May 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Snow, we'll wait as long as it takes.

But hey, what games are you playing, may I ask? I may join you if I see you're on them. I mean, I'd love to play with you on Terraria or something, because I absolutely suuuuuck at Terraria. I mean, I'm abysmal at it! I can only just build a house and maaaybe get killed a few times.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Empty Re: Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but...

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Fri May 25, 2012 10:53 am

I don't think I've met you Snow, I'm the Prince Blue something, and I'm somewhat of an artist, before I get to the sillier side of me (note, all the time) I want to say that I feel it, really.

Uhm, unto other things, Sadly this damned laptop (as I keep reminding mindlessly everyone) just sucks, period, I would love to play some games with anyone, but I doubt anyone plays Mass Effect 3 in xbox, why is it that everyone I meet keeps on rubbing the ending on my face?, I just play it for the multiplayer you sad onions!

What do you play, I'm really interested, maybe because I suck at everything but Mass Effect... and guitar hero... I was actually the seventh in the world.... but I think that was 3 or 4 years ago...

[USELESS EDIT IGNORE PLEASE!]

I really need to change my avatar and my sig... I feel silly
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Globe Fri May 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Nice to meet you Prince Blue! :3 I tend to play console games and single player RPG ones at that but I have been on a bit of a Minecraft streak as of late... >> But rhythm game wise, I do have Pop'n Music on my psp. Very Happy I'm trying to learn 7 button mode because I can beat all the songs on 5 button mode. >w>

And Lord, we'll have to figure out our schedules to play Terarria some time. >w<
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Fri May 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Why Am I even awake now?, well it doesn't matter.

You're a console rpg'er, wow, what games do you have?, I'm a big fan of Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Fallout 3 and NV, Skyrim, Borderlands, and I think that's it, I've sank easily YEARS of my life into those games.

I don't really get Minecraft, it bored me, My friend told me it was because I wasn't creative, I think It's because I have so much freedom I basically end up doing nothing at all.

It's a shame I lost my own xbox because of my bad dancing (not going to tell that one).

Maybe (as I said on skype a month ago) I will record myself dancing maniacally around my house while I snap my wrists and scream to the rhythm of my music, and scare the hell out of my dog too... just for the sake of making everyone smile at that, or creep out I dunno, what do you think?

I think I'll be going to sleep now, need to recharge my brain so it gets even more hyper...............

HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Sat May 26, 2012 4:30 am

7th in the world? Wow, nice.
Me dad was first in the world at Age of Empires 3 (as Ottoman) and my brother was 13th in the world at Multiwinia, but I have no such claim to fame.

That we do, Snow. That we do. Shame I'm a Eurochap, because that musses things up, though I think we can arrange something. Oh, and a warning about me and Terraria. I make things symmetrical and neat. I do it all the time. Can't help it.

Heh, I've been playing Dragon Age recently. It's aiight. Playing as an elf mage ('cause I'm original.) Mass Effect is awesome too, though I play it on PC. Same for Skyrim, Borderlands, Fallout, yeeeh...
Minecraft is fun when you're playing with friends, I know that much, because they come up with silly ideas for what the building you just made is for.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Sat May 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Don't worry, elf mage was my first character too, then it got me to do other 40 playthroughs until soloing the game in nightmare was a speedrun (don't do it with arcane warrior, fights with the archdemon take AGES, I remember naming him Fry, don't really know why).

Also ARGHH to you for playing on PC, I hope I can get my new CPU at least at the end of this year, I can't live without mass effect's 3 multiplayer and the VORCHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! are coming soon.

I know it's certainly not the place, but if any of you needs help with a game (preferably not a PC exclusive), I fortunately spent 17 years of my life playing videogames before getting an actual girlfriend (tough she left me anyway lol)

Also, when are you guys' birthdays?, I'd love to draw something for any of you.

I'm starting to sound like a spinning hairy chihuahua barking at the door so I will retreat to my sofa (or electric chair, take your pick)

Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly Sun May 27, 2012 9:05 am

Snow Globe wrote:I want everyone to know I still exist and wish to return to the Whinnypeg projects as soon as I can. Life is too stressful for me right now to think about how and when we'll get to the next piece. Even if it's not relevant to my real life stresses, I still stress about it. I've tried to think about it without stressing but when I do my heart pounds and I get nauseous. I haven't even been making art or anything like that lately either because that also causes me similar physical symptoms.

I spend most of my time job searching and caring for my grandmother who has mild hysteria and several other health issues. I still can't afford college and more of my IRL friends are graduating every month it seems, which only makes me feel worse about it. I also have been feeling extra lonely since I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years about a month or two ago. So to release my pent up stresses I have been spending the little time I have free playing games but that's still leaving me lonely.

This leads me to what this thread actually is. This thread will be my way to talk to you all without thinking about Whinnypeg until some unknown date when my life seems to be nicer to me.

Things that are off limits for this thread are as follows...
- My past relationships
- My job searching
- My education
- My art
- Whinnypeg updates
- Unhappy things
- Scary things

Things that are encouraged in this thread are...
- Funny and silly things
- Video Games
- Cute/adorable things
- Pretty/beautiful things
- People I haven't met yet

Chances are I'll reply to this thread every day or every other day. I do miss the lot of you and I do want to talk to you, but I seriously need to keep away from the Whinnypeg project for now lest I develop even worse stress issues.

And now I'm returning to bed because spending 2 hours crying about this and making this thread was exhausting after the day I had... I hope this gets replies... ><

You take your time there, Snow. I seriously hope things work out for you, and if you need to get away from this, then by all means take a break. The last thing I want is for you to be even more stressed out. We all love you Snow, and we all want you to get better.

Smile
*hugs*
Darkly
Darkly

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Globe Sun May 27, 2012 12:24 pm

7th in the world?! Congrats! :3 In Dungeon Defenders I hold 11th place for survival on one stage... and the top 3 scorers cheated... >> As for RPGs I play, I haven't played ANY that you listed. x.x I don't have an xbox and my computer is too crappy to run most games. :/ I do have a ps3 and wii though. :3

As for my birthday, it was back in march so my next one is a ways a way. x3

And Lord, yeah I tend to make individual buildings symmetrical in structure but it looks weird if the furniture is symmetrical so I tend to make the furniture look more lived-in. :3 I've done everything in single player except for beating the 3 hard mode bosses. x.x I just can't beat them alone! D:

Thanks Darkly, I know you're all waiting. <3 -huggles- ^^
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Sun May 27, 2012 10:04 pm

@BlueLolz,

Hahah, I'm playing Dragon Age on my PS3 due to my brother buying it me for a single pound from the local game shop. And don't talk to me about upgrades, I'll start waffling about how I wanna get a new CPU and a new hard-drive to install Mac on (so then I can install Logic and use the Mac for work and Windows for fun) and another moniter to prop above this one and look, I'm waffling. And yeah, I've been playing games for a while too. Though admittedly, those games are like TF2, Total War, Black & White, Counter-Strike, Half Life, and Splinter Cell... Don't often play on my PS3, let alone the Wii. Though I do play on my Sega Megadrive a bit.
Birthday would be 4th November and I'll be 18... not that I'll be drinking though.

@Snow Globe

Dungeon Defenders... my brother bought me that on Friday so I'm gonna have to start playing it. If we can organise times, I'll gladly play it with you, and you can teach me the ropes! And what've you got on PS3? I've got Gran Turismo 5 (I suck at it. Seriously. Those walls have been hit countless times...) Little Big Planet 1&2 (this is fun, but I suck at building levels) aaaand Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Which I'm aiight at.)
Aw, Terraria is insanely hard for me. I just don't know where to go or what to do or make... We really need to organise something, 'cause I'd love to play.
Oh! And what's your PS3 name? I'll add you!

Edit: Aaand just played Dungeon Defenders... by golly is it fun. Even when playing on your own, though I can't complete the second mission...

Last edited by Lord CoffeeSpanker on Mon May 28, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Mon May 28, 2012 2:52 am

Sorry for not being around, In an extremely unlikely turn of events I went to a party-

Darn you guys, I got nothing to play at the moment.. I have my PSX, and I was playing a lot of vagrant story, but I got bored, I'm waiting for tuesday so I can get my new sketchbook and start drawing again.

I think I'm going to be boring for a long time...
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:Sorry for not being around, In an extremely unlikely turn of events I went to a party-

Darn you guys, I got nothing to play at the moment.. I have my PSX, and I was playing a lot of vagrant story, but I got bored, I'm waiting for tuesday so I can get my new sketchbook and start drawing again.

I think I'm going to be boring for a long time...

A party, hm? I was in a charity gig with my band. That was fun.
I've been playing Mercenaries Playground of Destruction recently. That's fun.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Tue May 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Hay Darkly, didn't see you there.

ULTRA HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'mma finish mah comic, because I'mma attention whore and want to be on EQD
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Tue May 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Prince Bluelolz III wrote:Hay Darkly, didn't see you there.

As do I. That's why I was over the moon when one of my music managed to get on EQD via Fallout Equestria.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

Snow Globe wrote:7th in the world?! Congrats! :3 In Dungeon Defenders I hold 11th place for survival on one stage... and the top 3 scorers cheated... >> As for RPGs I play, I haven't played ANY that you listed. x.x I don't have an xbox and my computer is too crappy to run most games. :/ I do have a ps3 and wii though. :3

As for my birthday, it was back in march so my next one is a ways a way. x3

And Lord, yeah I tend to make individual buildings symmetrical in structure but it looks weird if the furniture is symmetrical so I tend to make the furniture look more lived-in. :3 I've done everything in single player except for beating the 3 hard mode bosses. x.x I just can't beat them alone! D:

Thanks Darkly, I know you're all waiting. <3 -huggles- ^^

-huggles- Be sure to hit me up on Steam sometime. It'd be good to get to chat with you again on there. ;3

Prince Bluelolz III wrote: Hay Darkly, didn't see you there.

Hiya Bluelolz! Ultra hugs to you too! Very Happy

Darkly
Darkly

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Globe Wed May 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Yes, we should Dungeon Defend some time. x3 And Terarria. xD I have little big planet but it didn't hold my attention long at all for the same reasons Mario games these days don't hold my attention. There's no real sense of improving yourself when you play it. You start with all your abilities and the stages only get moderately harder. The creative mode would be more fun if I didn't have to play through every stage 30 times to find all the stuff to use in build mode. As for my other ps3 games, I have FFXIII, BlazBlue, and Rockband but I haven't been playing any of them lately. :X In fact I haven't turned on my ps3 in weeks. XD I remember having Vagrant Story but I didn't play it, only my brother did. Should I try and find it and play it? owo?

As for being on steam, it really slows my computer and I can barely play Dungeon Defenders with the chat turned off as it is. x.x
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Wed May 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Snow Globe wrote:Yes, we should Dungeon Defend some time. x3 And Terarria. xD I have little big planet but it didn't hold my attention long at all for the same reasons Mario games these days don't hold my attention. There's no real sense of improving yourself when you play it. You start with all your abilities and the stages only get moderately harder. The creative mode would be more fun if I didn't have to play through every stage 30 times to find all the stuff to use in build mode. As for my other ps3 games, I have FFXIII, BlazBlue, and Rockband but I haven't been playing any of them lately. :X In fact I haven't turned on my ps3 in weeks. XD I remember having Vagrant Story but I didn't play it, only my brother did. Should I try and find it and play it? owo?

As for being on steam, it really slows my computer and I can barely play Dungeon Defenders with the chat turned off as it is. x.x

You have Vagrant Story?!!!!!! AWESOMESAUCE!

I don't know if I should suggest you play it, because it's reaaaally outdated, it's a PSX game anyway.

But If you enjoy genre busting RPGs It's a blast to play, it's basically a sequel to FF tactics, and a really difficult game to understand.

Hard to learn, easy to master.
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly Wed May 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Snow Globe wrote:Yes, we should Dungeon Defend some time. x3 And Terarria. xD I have little big planet but it didn't hold my attention long at all for the same reasons Mario games these days don't hold my attention. There's no real sense of improving yourself when you play it. You start with all your abilities and the stages only get moderately harder. The creative mode would be more fun if I didn't have to play through every stage 30 times to find all the stuff to use in build mode. As for my other ps3 games, I have FFXIII, BlazBlue, and Rockband but I haven't been playing any of them lately. :X In fact I haven't turned on my ps3 in weeks. XD I remember having Vagrant Story but I didn't play it, only my brother did. Should I try and find it and play it? owo?

Durn, but that is true. Steam can definitely be a processor hog at times. Oh well.

Also, for Dungeon Defenders, I'll be getting a new compy soon. I played the demo, and I was a bit impressed. I may end up getting it one day. If I do, I'll let you know. I know people's wanted me to get Terraria, but I'm not sure that would hold my attention for long. I mean, I don't want to get it solely for MP, y'know?
Darkly
Darkly

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Globe Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 pm

I'm gonna bust out Vagrant Story if I can find it. >>;;

And yeah, I didn't think single player Terarria would hold me but I played two characters through most of hard mode solo. >w< What's fun about Terarria solo is that you get a surplus of everything so it becomes easier to build what you want, rather than having to worry about everyone getting the best gold, demonite, cobalt, etc. gear. :3 You wanna build that cobalt fort? Go right ahead! You don't need any more cobalt, now that you have mithril! x3
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Snow Globe wrote:I'm gonna bust out Vagrant Story if I can find it. >>;;

And yeah, I didn't think single player Terarria would hold me but I played two characters through most of hard mode solo. >w< What's fun about Terarria solo is that you get a surplus of everything so it becomes easier to build what you want, rather than having to worry about everyone getting the best gold, demonite, cobalt, etc. gear. :3 You wanna build that cobalt fort? Go right ahead! You don't need any more cobalt, now that you have mithril! x3

Ha, nice!
Well I did manage to get my hands on a new computer today thanks to my grandmother. My new laptop was something I needed desperately, and it's powerful. 6GB of RAM. 500GB Hard drive, Intel i5 processor, the works.
I may be doing a bit more gaming nowadays. x3
Darkly
Darkly

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Darkly wrote:
Snow Globe wrote:I'm gonna bust out Vagrant Story if I can find it. >>;;

Ha, nice!
Well I did manage to get my hands on a new computer today thanks to my grandmother. My new laptop was something I needed desperately, and it's powerful. 6GB of RAM. 500GB Hard drive, Intel i5 processor, the works.
I may be doing a bit more gaming nowadays. x3

Oh you lucky guys, I got one recetly too, but it's not nearly good enough, at least it let's me pull trough
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:29 am

I probably won't be getting a new computer, just new components. Like more ram, a new hard-drive, maybe a new graphics card, a sound card, CPU, maybe another motherboard...
That's pretty much a new computer.
Solo Terraria never really gripped me... It eventually lost its appeal. I always seem to never use ranged weapons, because I fear I'll run out of ammo way too quickly. Ah well. And I don't play my PS3 much, either, just use it for DVDs and stuff.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 am

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:I probably won't be getting a new computer, just new components. Like more ram, a new hard-drive, maybe a new graphics card, a sound card, CPU, maybe another motherboard...
That's pretty much a new computer.
Solo Terraria never really gripped me... It eventually lost its appeal. I always seem to never use ranged weapons, because I fear I'll run out of ammo way too quickly. Ah well. And I don't play my PS3 much, either, just use it for DVDs and stuff.

Sounds about like my PS3. I have it only for DVD's or Twisted Metal. Maybe a little bit of PAIN if I'm in the mood for it.
Darkly
Darkly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amona Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 am

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:I make things symmetrical and neat. I do it all the time. Can't help it.

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Tumblr_m55d2w1Xrv1rxduono9_500

YES FINALLY I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO DOES THIS.

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Tumblr_m55d2w1Xrv1rxduono3_500

Every room has to be 7 wide and 5 high in my Terraria houses.

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Tumblr_m55d2w1Xrv1rxduono10_500

I suddenly feel a lot less freaky and a lot more sexy.

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Tumblr_m55d2w1Xrv1rxduono7_400

eff yeah image posts but i actually danced like these when i read your post
Amona
Amona

http://ponamona.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 am

Amona wrote:
Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:I make things symmetrical and neat. I do it all the time. Can't help it.

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... Tumblr_m55d2w1Xrv1rxduono9_500

YES FINALLY I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO DOES THIS.

You haven't seen me dance yet, I promised to record myself
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum