Whinnypeg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but...

+3
Prince Bluelolz III
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Snow Globe
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but...

Post  Pinkemon Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:15 pm

So...seen anything you're really hyped up for from E3?
Pinkemon
Pinkemon

Back to top Go down

Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow Globe's life is hard and gaming is helpful but...

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Pinkemon wrote:So...seen anything you're really hyped up for from E3?

GOD YES. PLANETSIDE 2. And also WatchDogs, that looks cool. But Planetside. *faints*
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 am

Pinkemon wrote:So...seen anything you're really hyped up for from E3?

RE6, Me and my frienda have always been hardcore fans, NFS Most wanted too, I'll see if criterion makes it better
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

http://miroslav46.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 am

Snow Globe wrote:I'm gonna bust out Vagrant Story if I can find it. >>;;

And yeah, I didn't think single player Terarria would hold me but I played two characters through most of hard mode solo. >w< What's fun about Terarria solo is that you get a surplus of everything so it becomes easier to build what you want, rather than having to worry about everyone getting the best gold, demonite, cobalt, etc. gear. :3 You wanna build that cobalt fort? Go right ahead! You don't need any more cobalt, now that you have mithril! x3

Played some more Terraria today. I find it really difficult to find stuff, like ores and stuff. And then I don't really know what to craft or anything. A long time ago I had a character who had a grappling hook, a nurse, an arms guy, and had found the corruption. That was my greatest achievement.
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Globe Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:03 am

So I go and look for Vagrant Story only to realize my brother has it at his place. So I finally find the time to go over there and find the case but he's missing Disc 1! D: So that is my Vagrant Story story. xD

If you tell me when you'd be available for Terarriaing I'll try to make some time to play with you! :3
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 am

Snow Globe wrote:So I go and look for Vagrant Story only to realize my brother has it at his place. So I finally find the time to go over there and find the case but he's missing Disc 1! D: So that is my Vagrant Story story. xD

If you tell me when you'd be available for Terarriaing I'll try to make some time to play with you! :3

Well, for me it'd be the evenings, which would be about... 4pm EST...
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Snow Globe wrote:So I go and look for Vagrant Story only to realize my brother has it at his place. So I finally find the time to go over there and find the case but he's missing Disc 1! D: So that is my Vagrant Story story. xD

Aww what a shame, good luck anyway, I'm really looking forward to playing something with you guys, I'll work hard for a better computer!
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Globe Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I got sucked into Starcraft again. XD I always seem to go back to Blizzard games (but not WoW. >>; ).
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

Snow Globe wrote:I got sucked into Starcraft again. XD I always seem to go back to Blizzard games (but not WoW. >>; ).

Starcraft 2? I got that too! I'll add you, if I can. I'd need me code and stuff, I'll post them when I get back from a 'virtual sport' thing (I'm guessing it's the Wii.)

And YO! PRINCE BLUELOLZ. Good work, stallion!
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Bluelolz III Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 am

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:
Snow Globe wrote:I got sucked into Starcraft again. XD I always seem to go back to Blizzard games (but not WoW. >>; ).

Starcraft 2? I got that too! I'll add you, if I can. I'd need me code and stuff, I'll post them when I get back from a 'virtual sport' thing (I'm guessing it's the Wii.)

And YO! PRINCE BLUELOLZ. Good work, stallion!

Thanks a lot, mind you, I do nothing most of the day at work
Prince Bluelolz III
Prince Bluelolz III

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Globe Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 am

Actually it's Starcraft 1. :3 I'm playing through the story. X3 As for Starcraft 2, I have it, but I don't play it because multiplayer in it is far from the RTS it was and is simply now a "Race." :/ There's one way to play it against other people and there's no strategy because there is only one way to win. Plus everyone is going for their own achievements and trying to get them ASAP which makes them want to spend as little time as possible in any 1 game. >>
Snow Globe
Snow Globe

Back to top Go down

Post  Canyum Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm surprised there's some activity going on in here.

There's gonna be some clean-up after the site's up and running.
Spoiler:

Glad to see there's been at least some use of this! Keep at it. Cool
Canyum
Canyum

http://whinnypeg.wikispaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Snow Globe wrote:Actually it's Starcraft 1. :3 I'm playing through the story. X3 As for Starcraft 2, I have it, but I don't play it because multiplayer in it is far from the RTS it was and is simply now a "Race." :/ There's one way to play it against other people and there's no strategy because there is only one way to win. Plus everyone is going for their own achievements and trying to get them ASAP which makes them want to spend as little time as possible in any 1 game. >>

Aw, I've tried playing Starcraft 1 (I have it) but it doesn't work on my computer (there's a massive black square in the top right and several little ones dotted around the screen. Reaaaally annoying.

And Cans, of course we use this!
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Lord CoffeeSpanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum