Side Plot Ideas!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Side Plot Ideas!

Post  Darkly on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm

CookieCream wrote:Sorry I wasn't here wendsday!!! >_< I completely forgot!!! It's been a couple bad weeks for me. I've been having to deal with personnel issues, as well as dealing with a ton of school things now that exams are creeping up.

Anyway, I guess It's probably best to hold off on the bake-off thing, since I don't know how Active I'll be in the next little while. I'll try to be as active as I can though.

Hey, that's okay. You take your time to get things settled. Lord and I talked Wednesday, and we decided to hold off on it anyways. There are other ways to help that particular side-plot, and Tuner's is a main thing on that part.
Darkly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:04 am

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote:
I'm liking this idea!

Tuner Radio: Getting authorisation to start a radio station, getting funding (if he hasn't already,) building or finding a radio place, and then the first broadcast! And maybe also other employees, because Tuner can't do it all. (Maybe the main cast do like radio talk things? Like Canyum's LOUD Hour or something?)

Amona Adventure: Maybe for a holiday or something, Veritas invites people to go take a cruise with him on his ship (the crew is kinda part of the town now) leaving his shop with the crew (who mess it up?) Go on a cruise to some other place, (a sunny place, maybe the whole thing is like too hot for them to handle?) getting lost, different customs, shenanigans... maybe different races (griffon, zebra, donkey, etc, seeing as there are none in Whinnypeg.)

Yeah! These are good starts!
Darkly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Hmmm....the site's been quiet for a good while. Breaks I guess? This project is not dead!

Anyways, I'm still looking for ideas! We can work on this Tuner radio thing here.
Everyone! (IF you're still here....) let's get some of these ideas brewing.
Darkly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:27 am

Darkly wrote:Hmmm....the site's been quiet for a good while. Breaks I guess? This project is not dead!

Anyways, I'm still looking for ideas! We can work on this Tuner radio thing here.

I really wanna work on this Tuner radio, because it's awesome. But yeah, side things, I'm gonna keep thinking.

And there's been one hell of a break.
Lord CoffeeSpanker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 am

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote: I really wanna work on this Tuner radio, because it's awesome. But yeah, side things, I'm gonna keep thinking.

And there's been one hell of a break.

Indeed it has. Awesome though! Glad to see someone is still here. Now if only there was some way to get a hold of Cookie, and I'll see if Tuner can free up some time. I know he's probably busy, but I'll talk with him and see if he can stick his head in to add an idea or two. Every idea is valuable, but since this is something for his character, his will be valued greatly to make sure this goes nicely.
Darkly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Canyum on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm not going to get on the way of your creative mojo here, but I just wanted to say this:

Canyum's LOUD hour sounds like an amazing idea for a podcast. We could get Dom and Co. to do some podcast recordings and we could upload them on youtube as part of the whole project. We could even make original tracks for it!

And no. This project took a break because I've been out of town for a while. But now I'm back. So whoever is still here and whoever wants to work is welcome. This boat is sailing again, people. Cool

I will tell you something I learned: "JUST MAKE. HAVE FUN. JUDGEMENT COMES LAST."
Canyum

View user profile http://whinnypeg.wikispaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord CoffeeSpanker on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:54 am

We're BACK IN BUSINESS. Now to contact Tuner and Cookie. I'll see if I can speak to them, and I'll also work on ideas.
Lord CoffeeSpanker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 am

[color=#228B22]Canyum[/color] wrote:I'm not going to get on the way of your creative mojo here, but I just wanted to say this:

Canyum's LOUD hour sounds like an amazing idea for a podcast. We could get Dom and Co. to do some podcast recordings and we could upload them on youtube as part of the whole project. We could even make original tracks for it!

And no. This project took a break because I've been out of town for a while. But now I'm back. So whoever is still here and whoever wants to work is welcome. This boat is sailing again, people. Cool

I will tell you something I learned: "JUST MAKE. HAVE FUN. JUDGEMENT COMES LAST."

Hey! That'll be a good addition there. If you feel that won't put too much of a burden on them, then we can go with that. Whinnypeg Youtube channel to keep it all organized and put other stuff on.

Lord CoffeeSpanker wrote: We're BACK IN BUSINESS. Now to contact Tuner and Cookie. I'll see if I can speak to them, and I'll also work on ideas.

Tuner will probably be a little easier to get in contact with. Cookie....I don't know. She hasn't logged on here in a while, and she hasn't been on Steam in forever.
Darkly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Waitin' on you, Commander(s)

Post  Freightrain (Promontory) on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Darkly wrote:Hmmm....the site's been quiet for a good while. Breaks I guess? This project is not dead!

Still around and lurking, if more waiting around to be contacted. Kinda slow, tired, school, and have some issues getting onto the computer though I still manage.

If anyone's out there, I'm a tad on the absent minded side, but I haven't forgotten. Just waiting for the next arrow to point me somewhere.
Freightrain (Promontory)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkly on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:46 am

Freightrain (Promontory) wrote:

Still around and lurking, if more waiting around to be contacted. Kinda slow, tired, school, and have some issues getting onto the computer though I still manage.

If anyone's out there, I'm a tad on the absent minded side, but I haven't forgotten. Just waiting for the next arrow to point me somewhere.

It would be nice to have maybe a small appearance of a main character in a side plot episode. I guess for now let's try to build on the radio idea.

Though truthfully, I want to get this side started again but it's not really happening with this workload from school. I did get in touch with Tuner a while back and he said he'd probably pop in and post.

I guess we can at least keep some ideas popping in here and there. I haven't forgotten either, I just keep checking to see if there's a new post. Glad you're still with us, Freight.

Darkly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3